||Max. operating Pressure
||Max. operating temperature
||Max. differential pressure|
Differential pressure influence: 0.7K
Water Tem. influence: 0.7K
Response time: 20mins
The head have a scale and symbols that correspond to the following room temperature setpoints:
|Frost protection at 6¡ãC
1. Connect the valve body with the inlet of radiators and pipes by following the flow direction arrow on the body. When filling the system, the thermostatic valves should be fully opened,
2. Unscrew and remove the protection cap from the thermostatic valve body.
3. Turn the thermostatic head lever to number 5.
4. Fit the thermostatic head to the valve body, screw on and tighten with a rubber jawed wrench(approx. 20 Nm)
5. Ensure that the setting arrow is pointing upwards and then set the head to number 3 or others.
6. Thermostatic valves must be installed in a horizontal position, and that the room air is able to circulate around them unhindered.
7. It¡¯s not allowed that covered by curtains, radiator covers£¬affected by direct solar radiation, and installed vertically or in narrow corners.
Removal of the valve insert is achievable while the system is live and under full working conditions by using the fitting tool.
1- Storage environment temperature should be no more than 50¡ãC.
2- During the night, it is recommended to place it at lower position in order to save energy and provide better comfort.
3- The anti-frost position (¡ù) used to avoid room temperature falling under 0 ¡ãC. When people out or not at home, it is recommended to place it at position(¡ù) in order to the anti-frost protection operates only when the boiler is working.
4- Thermostat and accessories should be kept under a dry and ventilat condition with no contact of corroive media indoor.